In this video I was able to catch a 32″ legal White Sea Bass while surf fishing with the Lucky Craft Flash Minnow 110 Electric Grunion. Please stay tuned for part 2 of this video where my friend Kris teaches us the proper way to filet a White Sea Bass.
In addition, I’ll be giving away FIVE Lucky Craft FM110’s and MORE next Sunday February 2nd at 8:30 pm. Edit – I sincerely apologize, the date & time given in the actual video (2/1) is INCORRECT. The day however (Sunday) is correct. I severely screwed up the date and I forgot this Sunday is the Super Bowl. I MAY throw in some extra goodies to make up for it!
Here are the prizes and rules:
Giveaway (All patterns are FM110) – 1 Metallic Sardine, 1 Aurora Mackerel, 2 Electric Grunion, and 1 Super Glow Sardine. I’ll also be throwing an a pack of replacement hooks (Owner ST-41 Size 6), a pack of Owner Split Rings, and a Lucky Craft Hat.
1. Subscribe and hit the bell notification to this channel benjiekimfishing. If you are already a subscriber, you are good to go for rule #1 and can move on to rule #2.
2. Like this video.
3. Comment on this video with your favorite Lucky Craft pattern. For example, “Metallic Sardine,” “Cherry Berry,” etc.
I will go live on this channel next Sunday February 2, 2020 at 8:30 pm to pick 1 random winner who follows these 3 rules. I will contact the winner via email and ship out the prize shortly thereafter. Please be honest guys, for the most part I am relying on your integrity to enter this giveaway without any foul play. Good luck to all!! The winner has until Wednesday 11:59 pm on February 5th, 2020 to claim the prize. If I cannot get in contact with the winner, I will redo the giveaway before the end of the week.
– This Giveaway is in compliance with Youtube’s Community guidelines and any entry found to not be in compliance will be disqualified –
– Youtube is not a sponsor of this giveaway and all users entering this giveaway must release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest.
– No data will be collected from this giveaway.
Thanks so much for tuning in, I greatly appreciate your support!!
Rod – 7’8″ Phenix M1 MH
Reel – Daiwa Tatula SV 103 7:3
Line – Seaguar Tatsu 10 lb.
Lucky Craft FM110
Go Pro 7 Hero Black